Tourist visa can only be obtained in Vietnamese embassies, consulates abroad. Otherwise, you can get a visa at the border gates if you are invitees of some Vietnamese competent organs or you are travelling on a package tour organized by Vietnamese travel companies. To apply for a visa, the requirements are as follows:
* Entry permit form (which can vary fr om one Vietnamese embassies or consulate abroad to another) - There are two categories of this form: for foreigners and for Vietnamese overseas.
* Two photos (4cmx6cm or 3cmx4cm)
* Original passport
* Visa fee.
You should send your application and photos to a Vietnamese embassy or consulate abroad, which is most convenient to you. On your requirement, the reply will be returned by post (you must provide stamped envelopes with your name and address).
It is easier to get your visa fr om a Vietnamese travel agency. The necessary information to the travel agency include:
* Full name
* Birthday and place of birth
* number of your passport
* Entry and exit dates
* Country you plan to receive your entry visa from the Vietnamese embassies or consulates
Vietnamese overseas are required to provide more information:
* Year and reason to leave Vietnam
* Leave Vietnam by means
* Full names and addresses of relations in Vietnam
- Not more than 30 days: for citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
- Not more than 15 days: for citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
(Vietnamese diplomatic and official passport holders are exempted from visa requirements to enter Japan).
- French citizens holding valid diplomatic passports are exempt from visa requirements when visiting Vietnam and are allowed to stay for up 3 months at one time or on several visits within six months since their first immigration dates. Vietnamese citizens holding valid diplomatic passports also enjoy similar privileges.
- Citizens of Chile and Vietnam holding valid diplomatic or official passports from one of the two countries are exempt from needing entry, exit and transit visas in the other's territory and are allowed to stay for up 60 days on each visit.
Contact with us to get more information
English name : Viet Nam Green Tours Company Lim ited
Abbreviations : Vietnam Green Tours., Co Ltd
Address : 2/45 Hao Nam street – Dong Da Dist – Ha Noi City
Tell : (84 – 4) 6251 3366
Fax : (84 – 4) 6251 3399
Hotline : 098 666 1319 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 098 666 1319 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 098 666 1319 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 098 666 1319 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Website : www.vietnamgreentours.com.vn
VIET NAM GREEN TOURS., Co Ltd